About the handling of personal information
High Spirit Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") considers the protection of personal information to be a social responsibility. Based on this policy, we have established the following "Regarding the handling of personal information on the website".
Scope of application of personal information handling
The handling of personal information will be applied when customers use our site to purchase products, contact us, subscribe to e-mail newsletters, etc. Personal information collected when customers use our site will be managed in accordance with our policy regarding the handling of personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
In addition to the purpose of providing this service, we will use the personal information and order information (including information related to the customer's order history) collected from the customer for the purposes set forth in the following items. You may. We will not use your personal information for purposes other than the provision of this service or the purposes specified below.
1. When introducing our products and services to customers
2. When the Company performs order procedures, confirmation of order details, and change procedures on behalf of customers
3. When responding to inquiries from customers
4. To request customers to provide their opinions and impressions of our services
5. To use for the purpose for which the Company has separately contacted the customer and obtained individual consent
6. To create statistical data classified by customer attributes (age, address, etc.)
7. To provide and display information transmission and services that suit each customer's preferences
Safety management of personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we will implement reasonable safety measures against access management to personal information, restrictions on the means of taking it out, unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. In addition, in the unlikely event that an accident related to personal information such as leakage occurs, we will promptly take appropriate measures including measures to prevent recurrence.
Deposit of personal information
The Company may entrust work to the extent necessary to achieve the clearly stated purpose of use. In that case, we will appropriately manage and supervise the subcontractor. (Subcontractors include shipping companies, printing companies for sending direct mail, and collection consignment companies in the case of non-payment of goods.)
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses or individuals without the permission of the individual. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
1. When there is consent of the person to provide information
2.When disclosure is required by law from a public institution such as a government agency
3. When disclosing personal information to business partners related to the operation of this site
However, in this case, the information to be disclosed will be limited to the necessary scope only, and the disclosure party will be obliged to manage personal information by contract or the like.
Cookies are not used for purposes other than displaying the cart and your own purchase history, so please enable cookies on your browser when purchasing in cart format.
Other items to confirm regarding privacy on the Internet
1. Please keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information on a publicly accessible internet, such as message boards, that information may be collected and used by other users. If you publish your email address, you may receive unwanted messages based on the information posted there. Customers must be aware that they transmit information at their own risk.
2. Third-party sites and services that can be accessed through this website, or companies that collect personal information through sweepstakes and sales promotion activities, are independent of our company. We set the terms. We do not assume any obligation or responsibility for the terms and activities of these independent third parties.
Change and notification of handling of personal information
The Company may change the contents of the handling of personal information without prior notice due to business needs of the Company, the enforcement of new laws and regulations, amendments to existing laws and other circumstances. If we make any changes, we will notify you by posting them on this website.
Please check the latest contents of this page when using. If you have any requests or questions regarding the handling of personal information, retained personal data, etc., please contact us at the contact information below.
Personal Information Manager and Disclosure/Correction/Deletion
The affiliation and contact information of the manager of personal information of members, and the contact information when members wish to disclose, correct, or delete their own personal information are shown below. If you wish to disclose, correct or delete personal information, please contact us by phone or email. Please note that we will confirm your identity at that time.
Inquiries regarding personal information protection policy
High Spirit Co., Ltd.
Minami Building 3F, 1-15-6 Akasaka, Chuo Ward, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture 810-0042
Personal information manager Yasuaki Matsuda
Click here for email inquiries